Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Arrival CDG Terminal 2F

I%26#39;ve been looking at the attached map





aeroportsdeparis.fr/Adp/Resources/75a0868c-4…





I do not see a baggage claim area. I am trying to find a central location for another party who arrives first to meet us and I was thinking right outside of baggage claim. Is there a baggage claim in 2F?





Thank you in advance for your help.




|||



If you are waiting for someone traveling on an international flight, you will not have access to the baggage claim area. Meet your party outside of customs.





If you are waiting for someone arriving on a domestic or Schengen country flight, use this source to find baggage claim (2F handles both types of arrivals):







http://www.easycdg.com/




|||



Hmm..maybe I%26#39;m not getting my request across correctly. Basically I am flying in from Amsterdam arriving at 2 F. There is no baggage area listed on the above map. Where do I pick up my baggage?





And, further, I then proceed to customs, correct?





Or is it customs first, then baggage?





Thanks again for all help.




|||



Don%26#39;t worry! You get off the plane and you follow everyone else! The baggage reclaim will be signposted quite clearly. Look at the TV monitors once in reclaim and they will tell you which belt your luggage is coming in on - really easy, no hassle. Typical international airport, I%26#39;ve never had a problem at CDG.



Then it%26#39;s Customs - choose the non-EU lane as you%26#39;re from the USA.



Once through Customs there are lots of stands in the hall to help you find your way to whwerever you are going. Don%26#39;t let the taxi driver rip you off!



Hope you have a good trip




|||



Sorry - I%26#39;m an idiot! Just re-read you enquiry...



If you want to meet up in 2F I would suggest the information desk right in the centre.




|||



Thanks for the replies. My concern is not for me, but the other group that is meeting my group once we arrive. They are stressing ME out about where they are supposed to meet us...haha..ugh! They want a designated spot.





I am trying to find a central location inbetween Halls C and F. Somewhere where they don%26#39;t have to hall their luggage everywhere (they are older and less mobile) trying to find us.




|||



-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic was inactive for 6 months and has been closed to new posts. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 pm, September 11, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment