Tuesday, April 24, 2012

feelslikehomeinparis.com





Does anyone have any experience with renting an apartment from feelslikehomeinparis.com. for Paris France. Penny




|||



We rented an apartment from feelslikehomeinparis in Dec. Yetunde (the agency owner) was easy to deal with and she met us at the apartment when we arrived (at 7:30AM!). The apartment was even nicer than it looked in the pictures. Payment was through paypal and we received our deposit back with no problem. I would use the agency again.




|||



We did in September 2006 (the Modern Reublique flat) and we loved the experience. Yetunde is a very nice lady, helpful and easy to deal with. I strongly suggest her company. And we will come again...




|||



we just checked into an apartment through this agency today -- it is just fabulous -- totally lives up to its pictures etc on web. Yetunde met us and has done a wonderful job providing information -- for a first timer it would be a lifesafer to have the excellent local information





the apartment is just stunning and about a third as expensive as the one we rented in the 6th last summer --





it is perhaps the most nicely appointed apartment we have rented -- although we have had good luck before -- this one is really quite wonderfully kitted out -- I am listening to an Edith Piaf CD right now -- theirs on their CD player -- and typing on their laptop while my husband checks his mail on our laptop on the WIFI -- we have already done a load of laundry in the excellent washing machine





a real winner of a place




|||



hi there



the modern republique flat looks wonderful.



would you still recommend it for first timers ? its our honeymoon and we will be in paris in december, where i guess it will also get dark earlier, so we want to be in a nice area that its ideal for first visit to paris..




|||



We rented last year in September with Yentude.





A lovely lady to deal with. Good communication and easy payment via pay pal. No worries with getting security deposit back after we left.





The apartment was just like the pictures on the website (lovely Lepic) and was a great way to see Paris. We were there for a week,





I highly recommend this company.




|||



smile - austin -- I would definitely recommend an apartment for a honeymoon -- it is so nice to have room and privacy and be able to stock up your own wine, cheese, pastries etc -- even if you eat dinner out, it is fun to shop the markets for goodies





we get fancy pastries every day -- cheaper than restaurants and fun to try them all out --- it is fun to go out in the morning and get a baquette and fancy breakfast pastry like pain chocolate or pain raisons for breakfast





the feelslikehomeinparis apartment we have is just beautiful -- although it is pouring rain at the moment, it is pleasant to have such a lovely spot to stay





Montmartre might be a little peripheral for a first visit -- I might be inclined to go for something closer in in the 4th or 5th --- but given bus and metro, it is not a big deal to get around -- and the area is very walkable and charming -- for a first trip I%26#39;d still stay closer to the Isle area




|||



Thank you, Grace.



The apartment does seem lovely.



I hope you continue to have a great stay! :)




|||



After reading all the posts, I decided to try www.feelslikehomeinparis.com as I%26#39;m so over staying in a hotel, I wanted a place to call my own sorta speak after each day sightseeing. The same day I emailed to inquire, I received a response from Yetunde and she answered all my numerous questions, so I booked the Contemporary Living flat listed on her site. Boy, I wasn%26#39;t disappointed!! I arrived at the property and was greeted by Yetunde herself. She sat me down( bad flight, I needed it!)and went over how the flat operates. She provides a book which tells you how to work everything and she gave me her business card in case I needed to call her, thankfully, I didn%26#39;t have to :-) It was definitly modern, clean, and peaceful, even though it was right in one of most busy areas of Paris( Montmartre) Now, the best touch was the basket of goodies, a bottle of wine, cookies, coffee/tea, laundry soap for the washer in the apartment, kitchen towels, map books, guides, I could go on, but let%26#39;s just say that I didn%26#39;t have to go out and get my own supplies! After reading numerous complaints about the flat in the guest book( the electricity was cutting out and storage space was non-existant), I was worried I%26#39;d made a mistake, but apparently all of the things had been corrected, as this were never issues for me during my week stay. I took the cooking class which was advertised, it%26#39;s called cooknwithclass and Eric the owner, although French, speaks perfect English. We made a fish bouillabaisse, a simple chicken and green salad and fois gras that was prepared by Eric himself and was fantastic! And the best part was the chocolate truffles, I couldn%26#39;t believe how easy it was. Eric was so patient and calm. As I rolled myself back to the flat, I realized how nice it was to go to my %26quot;home%26quot;. So, simply put, I wouldn%26#39;t hesitate to book with Yetunde and I will for sure be coming back to stay here!




|||



Feels like home in paris was recommended by Nice Pebbles, the apartment rental company in Nice.




|||



-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic was inactive for 6 months and has been closed to new posts. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:20 am, September 18, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment