Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Rue St Dominique Apartment

Hi all - this post is following on from my previous thread asking for expertise when choosing an apartment.





I have seen an apartment through www.luxury-paris-apartments.com....their Lavendar apartment is on Rue St Dominique, close to the corner of Blvd de la Tour Maubourg (they wouldn%26#39;t give me the exact address).





This appears to be a lovely position for a first timer in Paris - what do you think? Cheers, Tanya




|||



Yes, a nice area. For a little map showing buses and Metro go to:





www35.ratp.info/Pivi/proxi.php…





Enter La Tour Maubourg and Metro, then scroll up one.





The 69 bus has a very nice route.




|||



Tanya,





I had some issues come up (that thing called work) and did not follow through on my email back to Chris Bully which I did so about an hour ago...I will post his reply....I asked for the exact address (letting him know there was a thread here that would help many considering his aprtments if he shared the details), payment options and of course references. I will post his reply as soon as it arrives...





As you said, the apartments are beautiful and very well priced...I hope others here have had experience, good or bad, from which to make final judgments.





Stay in touch...I will do the same.





M




|||



We just posted this also on another page.





The owner%26#39;s web page and email address has vanished.





We have tentatively rented Apartment Lavender this summer (have not paid a deposit yet) and have now no way to communicate with them.





We also have asked for specifics as to location and references without success but figure we are OK as long as we haven%26#39;t paid any money yet.





Now we don%26#39;t know if we should start over with another rental-this one sure looked sweet though.





Can anybody shed some light as to what is happening




|||



Very strange...I tried it too...same results...vanished...





I am starting over and going back to the company I have worked with before...multiple stays in different flats, always great apartments and service...a bit higher but at least I know they are reputable and I know the high standards to which the flats have been renovated to....





parisianflat.com





If you do hear from Luxury...let me know what the story is....





M




|||



www.parisperfect.com has a large selection of wonderful apartments in that neighborhood - nearly all with amazing views of the Tour Eiffel.





We%26#39;ve stayed in Montrachet three times and thoroughly enjoyed it.




|||



-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic was inactive for 6 months and has been closed to new posts. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:32 am, September 18, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment