Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Rue Chapon

Has anyone stayed at Apartment 134 from Vacation in paris rental Company?





Is it near the Metro. Markets? Shopping? Thanks




|||



I have not stayed at that apartment, but have stayed on the Rue Chapon.





It is near several metro stations, two Monoprixs, several small supermarkets, Picard, Naturila, Pain de Sucre and not far from Marche des Enfants Rouge, the oldest market in Paris. Rambuteau and Rue Bretangne are the two closest shopping streets.





There are plenty of small boutiques in the Marais. Rue Chapon itself has some wholesale handbag and luggage shops, with several wholesale bead stores.





It is very quiet and safe.




|||



I have stayed in Apt 133. This is what I wrote in my trip report...





I arrived with no problems at my apartment. I rented an Apartment through Vacations in Paris. (see http://www.vacationinparis.com/apts/id_133.htm) and I was very pleased. The apartment is exactly like it is pictured. Being able to spread out and live %26#39;normally – i.e. with a kitchen, washing machine, a lounge – beats a hotel hands down. The complimentary bottle of wine did not go astray either. There are only 2 potential negatives. The first is that it is noisy. This street is filled with wholesale handbag stores, and they made deliveries at crazy hours. This didn%26#39;t bother me as it takes a lot to wake me up. In fact I slept with the windows open the entire week. Secondly, this apartment is a walk-up. Think about this and the amount of luggage you are carrying. Again, it didn%26#39;t bother me.







Mez




|||



-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic was inactive for 6 months and has been closed to new posts. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:16 pm, September 17, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment