Wednesday, April 25, 2012

train question

So I have been reading and learning about trains and how to get to Paris. I am going to be arriving from Rotterdam, and that seems fairly straight forward (although to be honest I am not sure what the deal is with smiley fairs etc.), however, when I leave Paris I need to make my way to Nijmegen and I am not sure how to make that happen-any advice? Thanks!




|||



Look up the schedule on bahn.de, purchase on SNCF:





http://reiseauskunft.bahn.de/bin/query.exe/en





www.voyages-sncf.com/dynamic/_SvHomePage…





You can purchase and print your tickets on SNCF up to ninety days in advance. Indicate ticket pickup in France and decline any insurance.




|||



-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic was inactive for 6 months and has been closed to new posts. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:20 am, September 18, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment