Wednesday, April 25, 2012

eurodisney

I was planning to visit Eurodisney this sumnmer and take my kids age 7, 4 and a baby





I was told by my friends that Eurosisney is NOT adapted for my children, ie thare are lots of rides which they cannot ride due to height and age restrictions





Is this true





They have suggested me to visit Gardaland since this is better for young children





Can anyone give me an advice





TKS






|||



I took four children ages 15yrs 12yrs, 8yrs, and 5yrs last Summer. There are certainly some rides that very young children will not be able to go on.



You should not let that put you off though. There is so much else they can do.




|||



Nonsense, there is something for all ages at Disneyland. What appeals to a 12 year old child is not the same as what entertains a 3 year old. The attractions vary but the park excludes no one.





Do your children a huge favor, take them.




|||



-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic was inactive for 6 months and has been closed to new posts. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, September 14, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment