Friday, March 30, 2012

Help please Disneyland and Asterix Park? Could make it?

Hello,



I will be in (and around) Paris, on April 24-29, with my 4 and 7 yrs kids, and they asked me to visit both the Disneyland and Asterix Park.



Actually, I have been to Disneyland in the past -not crazy to visit it again, I would only do it for them-So do you think I can combine both visits in one trip?



I mean how far is one from the other?



Is there any recommendation on accommodation somewhere in the middle?



I know that I should arrive very early in the morning at Disneyland, so I should consider a hotel somewhere nearby. But in that case, could I reach the Asterix Park by public transportation, or I should rent a car? (would prefer the 1st option).



Finally can somebody give a web link with a map where these parks are marked so I could get a hint about where I am going to move myself and family?



I really thank you very much for any info provided.



Regards




|||



If you Google Map:





Asterix 60128





and





Disneyland 77700





you should be able to pinpoint both locations. It%26#39;s about 60km between the two parks.




|||



-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic was inactive for 6 months and has been closed to new posts. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:19 pm, September 18, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment